Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Lake Quivira



Ajax Loading Image


Protecting Lake Quivira's Water

Protecting Lake Quivira's Water

Protect the health of lake and surface waters. Report stormwater pollution.

Dial 911 to contact the fire department if you witness discharges of hazardous materials that require immediate action. 

For non-emergency reports, call the Johnson County Stormwater Hotline at (913) 715-6900 or file a report online.

Please follow up all reports with a call to the City Building Official at Lake Quivira City Hall at (913) 631-5300 x 1005 or by sending an email to: building@lakequivira.ks.gov

Erosion Control


Illicit Discharge Ordinance